April Lockhart

April Lockhart (born July 4, 1995) began her musical journey at the age of 7 when she took guitar and piano classes. April Lockhart wrote her first song, Different at the age 12 years old. When she was 14 April was a big devotee of her day creating and playing with songs. After a while, she began traveling with her father and write in NY or LA. The month also saw her include different topics related to some of her classmates who struggle with issues such as social pressure and teens who commit suicide through the songs"Take my Hand. Lockhart has her own following and works as an online lifestyle blogger for the renowned Ilia Clean Beauty brand. Lockhart was born with no left hand and that is part of who she is--but this isn't the whole truth. Lockhart doesn't deny her disability on Instagram, but she isn't making it the focal point of the post. What is the message? We are all more than our physical selves. Our identities are complicated and include a myriad of dimensions. Lockhart talks through video from Nashville. "I don't want it to define my personal life. I'm not looking to only be known as a disability expert. The issue doesn't affect my everyday routine. I go about my business as usual and have come up with my own ways to adapt. But, I consider it to be a vital component of my life. Lockhart is a huge source of inspiration for her female friends in the area of self-acceptance. She admits that she's been through phases of her body and sometimes being unsure about wearing certain types of clothing that showed the arms of her. She now wears whatever she wants. And she posts pictures on social media. Self-love, she says is a journey. It's hard to say when you'll reach the point of no return. But I think that's for everyone, whatever they are struggling with. I think that having people around you who really understand you and can see your feelings is crucial as they'll be the ones who will remind you what you worried about?

 April Lockhart April p   Lockhart o  April Love Geary  April Love i  April j Geary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dick-cheney

Arielle Kebbel and Arielle Vandenberg